Dynamica Ropes supplies seismic rope solutions for main tow ropes, separation ropes, diltfloat ropes, square lines, 3-eye spliced arrangements and winch ropes. DYNAMICA ropes are very well suited for the seismic industry because of low weight and high strength characteristics.
DYNAMICA ropes are made with Dyneema® fiber; the strongest fiber in the world™.
- DYNAMICA ropes are stronger than steel wire ropes of the same size.
- DYNAMICA ropes are 7 to 10 times lighter in weight than steel wire. Hence, fewer crew members required for handling the ropes.
- DYNAMICA ropes stretch very little (3-4 % at break).
- DYNAMICA ropes store very little energy and therefore have little backlash. When it comes to steel wire ropes, backlash can be very dangerous.
- UV stabilization gives DYNAMICA ropes a long and safe working life.
- DYNAMICA ropes are not affected by oil or water and is just as strong whether used in dry, wet, cold or humid conditions.
- DYNAMICA ropes ensure stability and abrasion resistance.
- DYNAMICA ropes float in water.