Dynamica Ropes is cooperating with DSM Dyneema, which is the manufacturer of Dyneema® fiber. Because of this successful partnership, a flexible service and an innovative production; DYNAMICA ropes are distributed all over the world.
Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ is also called Ultra High Molecular Weight PolyEthylene (UHMWPE). Dyneema® offers maximum strength combined with minimum weight. It is up to 15 times stronger than quality steel and up to 40% stronger than aramid fibers, both on weight for weight basis. Dyneema® fiber floats on water and is extremely durable and resistant to moisture, UV light and chemicals. The applications are therefore more or less unlimited. Dyneema® is an important component in ropes, cables and nets in the fishing, shipping and offshore industries.
UHMWPE fiber from DSM Dyneema is produced in Heerlen (The Netherlands) and in Greenville, North Carolina (U.S.A.). DSM Dyneema is also partner in a high modulus polyethylene (HMPE) manufacturing joint venture in Japan. Further information on DSM Dyneema is available at www.dyneema.com
Products from Dynamica Ropes carry the Dyneema® Diamond guarantee, which means:
- Protection with genuine Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber
- Over 25 years leadership innovating critical high performance products in Life Protection, Personal Protective Equipment, Medical, Maritime and Sports
- Technologies that outperform all other materials in their respective markets, including Dyneema® Force Multiplier Technology, Dyneema® Diamond Technology and Dyneema® Max Technology
- Over 700 patents Worldwide
- Entire manufacturing process owned by DSM Dyneema, from base polymer to yarn, to ensure extraordinary consistency in quality
- Bright science, brought by leading engineers in both yarn and applications
- Fast innovation and response to industry needs and supports in innovative capabilities
- Highest manufacturing standards with lowest tolerance
- All production managed to DSM’s highest environmental standards
Dyneema® and Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ are registered trademarks of DSM. Use of these trademarks is prohibited unless strictly authorized.