Quality and safety are in focus at Dynamica Ropes. We want to give our customers the best service and the best products, and in a world where things are constantly changing, continuous improvement is an important part.
Dynamica Ropes Aps is qualified in the following certificates:
- ISO 9001:2008 (PDF): Dynamica Ropes was certified according to ISO 9001:2008 in 2015 to ensure a high standard of quality. The quality management system describes the business and production processes from the initial customer contact through planning, execution, closing the project, and improving where needed. We conduct regular audits and management reviews to ensure that the processes being followed achieve the goals that have been set, and that a continuous improvement process is being maintained. Read more about ISO9001:2008
- DNV-GL Maritime (PDF) (independent testing and certification): Dynamica Ropes is certified by DNV-GL to do independent testing and certifying of synthetic fiber ropes without end connections and with diameters from Ø 0.5 mm up to Ø 64 mm, in accordance with the rules and guidelines of DNV GL SE. Dynamica Ropes has a 35 meter long Test Bed with a maximum capacity of 500 t. Read more about DNV-GL
- Achilles Joint Qualification System (PDF): Dynamica Ropes is qualified in Achilles Joint Qualification System for suppliers to the Oil Industry in Norway and Denmark. Read more about Achilles JQS
- Sellihca Nordic Utility Pre-Qualification System (PDF) (Company reg. no.: 28118406): Dynamica Ropes is a part of Sellihca, which is a supplier database. Read more about Sellihca
- International Marine Contractors Association (PDF): Dynamica Ropes is a member of IMCA. IMCA contributes to improving safety and efficiency in the marine contracting industry and provides input to better training, designs and procedures. Read more about IMCA