Dynamica Ropes shall be perceived as an attractive workplace with a challenging, safe and pleasant working environment. HSE work is a priority area and employees should feel that matters relating to health, safety and the environment are addressed in a good manner.
We shall also take good care of the companies’ buildings and materials, and prevent harm to the natural environment. This HSE manual aims to describe in a simple manner how we in Dynamica Ropes work systemically to ensure that HSE-related activities are planned, organized, carried out and maintained in accordance with in-house and external requirements.
It is important that all Dynamica Ropes employees, both managers and other employees, actively contribute to ensuring that our HSE efforts are part of our day-to-day work and that routines and procedures are complied with. Structured, systematic and sensible HSE work will:
- Increase profitability
- Increase job satisfaction
- Improve the quality of our products
- Lead to greater efficiency
- Reduce sickness absence
- Reduce the number of injuries/damage and accidents
- Increase recruitment
We have adopted the following goals
- We shall have no absence caused by work-related sickness.
- Focus in particular on the psychosocial working environment.
- No pollution of the natural environment.
To facilitate satisfactory and orderly HSE work, the employees of Dynamica Ropes have chosen a safety delegate.
The safety delegate is tasked with ensuring that the required procedures and measures comply with all the times.
The safety delegate has a special responsibility to set a good example, for example by using a helmet if required, using lifting equipment correctly etc.
The Natural Environment
Dynamica Ropes wishes to be perceived as an environmentally aware company. Our employees’ knowledge, attitudes and actions shall reflect this ambition. We focus on continuously reducing the environmental impact of our activities. In our evaluations of selected suppliers, we focus on the environment and environmental awareness. We do this among other things because we wish to implement measures that will reduce the environmental impact of our costumers’ businesses.
We shall keep up to date about relevant laws and regulations and carry out annual risk assessments to the natural environment.
Dynamica Ropes is qualified in the following certificates:
- ISO 9001:2015 (PDF): Dynamica Ropes was certified according to ISO 9001:2008 in 2015 to ensure a high standard of quality. The quality management system describes the business and production processes from the initial customer contact through planning, execution, closing the project, and improving where needed. We conduct regular audits and management reviews to ensure that the processes being followed achieve the goals that have been set and that a continuous improvement process is being maintained. Read more about ISO9001:2015
- International Marine Contractors Association (PDF): Dynamica Ropes is a member of IMCA. IMCA contributes to improving safety and efficiency in the marine contracting industry and provides input to better training, designs and procedures. Read more about IMCA