Dyneema® rope manufacturer – custom-made solutions
What makes Dyneema® rope so special?
DYNAMICA ropes are made with a fiber named Dyneema® or UHMWPE (Ultra High Molecular weight Polyethylene) or HMPE (High Modulus Polyethylene) in daily use. Royal DSM Dyneema has been supplying the Dyneema® fibers to Dynamica Ropes from the very beginning. Dyneema® is the strongest fiber in the world, and it is more than 10 times stronger than steel per unit of weight. This means that DYNAMICA ropes Dyneema slings have a slightly higher strength than steel wire at the same dimension while being 7 to 10 times lighter in weight.
A rope made of Dyneema® fibers can be used for several purposes such as Heavy Lifting, Maritime applications, Commercial Fishing, Aquaculture, Wind, Defence, Deep Sea Operations etc.
Significant features of the Dyneema® rope
- Abrasion resistance: The highest among other synthetic fibers (5 times better than polyester).
- Water resistance: The Dyneema® fibers do not absorb water.
- UV Stability: Dyneema® ropes has a better stability to sunlight than other relevant fibers. After two years of exposure, 80% of the strength is retained.
- Resistance to chemical substances: Dyneema® is resistant to chemical substances and will not be affected by oil, acids or other commonly used substances.
- Buoyancy: Dyneema® ropes have a density of 0,98 (lower than water), which means that it floats.
DYNAMICA SK78 – the best rope produced with Dyneema® fibers
Our standard rope manufactured with Dyneema® is made of the fiber called SK78.
SK78 outperforms all the other HMPE in measured strength. It is a fiber that ensures a stable performance in your rope. It is significant that ropes manufactured with SK78 massively outperforms all other HMPE ropes in creep lifetime when compared under equal load and temperature.
Dyneema® rope applications
There are many applications where ropes made with Dyneema® deliver an optimized performance, reduced cost and time of operations, and contribute to much safer operations.
Dynamica Ropes – a Danish manufacturer of solutions with Dyneema® ropes
Dynamica Ropes specializes in custom-made ropes with SK78, SK99 and DM20 fibers manufactured by DSM Dyneema in Holland.
We have a deep knowledge and understanding of Dyneema® fibers and excellent knowledge of many other fibers. What makes Dynamica Ropes a unique manufacturer is our dedication to manufacturing only ropes of Dyneema®. This contributes to an extremely high grade of specialization in our field.
We will always aim to offer you the best solution for your project. When you order at Dynamica Ropes, we will conduct a small interview with you and carefully help you to find the right rope for your needs. Dyneema® ropes are very often designed based exactly on your requirements.
As a manufacturer, we offer you:
- 35 years of experience working with synthetic fibers
- Several impregnation types depending on the product
- Precisely monitored heat setting systems
- Purpose designed Dyneema® rope solutions
Dynamica Ropes is ISO 9001 certified.