DYNAMICA SUPERIOR D for trawl warps, sweeplines and other rope solutions for the fishing industry
DYNAMICA ropes are often used in the fishing industry for trawl warps, sweeplines and other rope solutions. DYNAMICA ropes are also for backstrops, gilsons, headlines, riblines and spliced meshes.
Especially the DYNAMICA SUPERIOR D is popular for trawl warps. DYNAMICA SUPERIOR D is made with Dyneema® fiber and has an over braiding made with Dyneema® in order to increase the abrasion resistance and protect the rope. For construction of trawl warps, the DYNAMICA SUPERIOR D is supplied with a special designed core, which makes the rope rounder than a standard rope. The circular form of the rope is well preserved and there is no flattening of the rope on a drum with heavy load. Double Shield Coating preserves and protects the rope that ensures a high abrasion resistance.
- Reduces the weight 7 to 10 times vs. steel wire ropes.
- DYNAMICA SUPERIOR D warps improve vessel stability in cases where the trawl winches are placed in a high positions on board the vessel.
- DYNAMICA SUPERIOR D warps require no maintenance as in case of steel wire warps. No lubrication, rust etc.
- Using the DYNAMICA SUPERIOR D warps, the fuel consumption is approx. 10% less compared with steel wire.
- Very safe to use (very little/no backlash energy stored).
- Trawl shape is more consistent when fishing in rough conditions, when the catch is full or when turning.
- Dynamica SUPERIOR D wraps have approx. 3 times longer life than traditional steel warps.
- With the synthetic warps, the trawl is easier to tow and the trawl doors can be downsized. For example, the weight of a set of steel wire warps 32 mm 2×2000 m is approx. 14 t while the weight of a set of Dynamica SUPERIOR D warps 32 mm 2×2000 m is approx. 2 t.
ATLANTIC LINE for backstrops, riplines and other rope solutions for the fishing industry
ATLANTIC LINE is made with a special degree of Danline fiber. ATLANTIC LINE is very well suited for the fishing industry and is primarily used for back strops, trawl lines and riplines. ATLANTIC LINE does not have the same strength as ropes made with Dyneema®, but is suited for the fishing industry because of its low weight and its ability to float.